“I want more... Operator, please hurry! This story is getting quite good!”This article is a stub. You can help WARFRAME Wiki by adding a sentence or two.
“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 240||Blueprints Price:25,000|
- Primary fire has high Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Alt-fire has high Blast damage.
- Alt-fire features a grenade that creates an area of effect explosion after traveling for some time in midair.
- Primary fire has the highest critical chance of all shotguns.
- Primary fire has the highest critical damage multiplier of all shotguns.
- Alt-fire has high status chance.
- Reloads bullets one-by-one rather than all at once, with a very fast 0.46 second reload time for each bullet.
- Low magazine size.
- Slow firing speed.
- Primary fire has linear damage falloff from 100% to ?% from 7m to 14m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Alt-fire grenade only explodes in midair; does not explode if it hits the ground or an enemy.
- Physical contact with the grenade deals lower Impact damage.
- Alt-fire has extremely low critical chance.
- Alt-fire cannot deal Slash and Puncture damage; does not benefit from mods that increase these damage types.
- See Category:Corinth Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Corinth Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Air Bursts detonate after traveling around 20m, and will not explode if hitting a surface, an enemy or a corpse before this time.
- Explosion radius is around 8m.
- Will reload rounds one at a time, which can be interrupted at any point, allowing for planned reloading.
- As mentioned in Devstream 102, Corinth's firing SFX includes a lion roar.