Copernics are a common Resource dropped by Eximus units found in the Orokin Moon tileset, primarily Lua. They can also be found in Empyrean missions as a possible loot drop. They are used in constructing, upgrading, and maintaining the Railjack.
Blueprints Requiring Copernics[edit | edit source]
Gathering Tips[edit | edit source]
- Copernics are significantly more common in Empyrean than in the Orokin Moon tileset.
- Kuva Lich and Arbitrations missions can spawn Eximus units more often as a result of their higher level, allowing for easier farming.
- Any Endless mission types on Lua is a great source for Eximus units, with higher waves spawning more Eximus units.
- Copernics may be dropped as an end mission reward of Railjack missions at amounts of 1200, 1500 or 2700 depending on luck. (Empyrean Rewards)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When running Empyrean missions to farm Copernics, all Copernics, Carbides, Cubic Diodes, and Pustrels are stored in the Railjack's Resource Forge in order to manufacture consumable items. The Forge holds a default of 200 of each resource, after which additional gathering is automatically distributed to the squad, until the mission is completed. Pressing the "Refine" button from one of the Forge station will distribute the resources to the entire squad.
- Although being a Void tileset resource, Copernics seem to have a very low drop chance, even lower than Argon Crystals. It is advised to use resource boosters while farming them outside of Railjack missions.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Copernics may be derived from Nicolaus Copernicus, a Renaissance-era astronomer and polymath who, while not the first person to advocate for it, would lay the groundwork for the Heliocentric model of the Solar System. His hypothesis would be supported a century later by Italian astronomer Galileo Galilei, who first observed that Venus exhibited planetary phases much like our moon.
- Prior to Update 28.0 Copernics used to be a rare reward from mining ores in the Orb Vallis.