Notes[edit | edit source]
- It has a very small radius of 3 meters.
- The speed reduction of 10% is relatively low.
- Unalerted enemies that fall under the effect of this mod will become alerted.
- Cannot be used for Transmutation, although it will appear in the codex entry.
- Note that this mod is not passive (unlike Sanctuary) and is actively involved in the precepts order.
- It can be traded, though isolated reports of being unable to trade exist, most likely connected to other factors.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- In Capture Missions, it is recommended to use this mod's effect to slow down your target, preventing them from running away from you and making it easier to capture them.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This was the first mod without rank, the second being the Legendary Core, the third being Shrapnel Rounds, the fourth being Precision Munition, and the fifth being Astral Autopsy.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- While dueling in the Dojo, a Sentinel with Coolant Leak installed will affect its owner.
- If a player that has a Sentinel equipped with Coolant Leak is affected with Radiation, the player is slowed. The player will continue to be affected until either the Sentinel or the player dies.
- Sometimes Coolant Leak cannot be traded, when trying to trade a pop-up message will tell you that unique abilities or copies of it cannot be traded.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.