Contagion Cloud is a Warframe Augment Mod for Saryn that causes kills made with Toxic Lash, and damage over time effects generated by it, to leave behind a poisonous cloud that deals Toxin damage over time to enemies within it. Melee kills double the damage dealt by the cloud.
Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Cloud Range||Toxin Damage per Second||Cloud Duration||Cost|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cloud radius is affected by Ability Range.
- Damage per second is affected by Ability Strength.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Damage is unaffected by melee stealth multipliers.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Telos Boltace's suction slide attack works very well with this augment, pulling enemies into a group.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- When the Saryn that spawned the clouds dies and then self-revives (or is revived by other players in Arbitration) her clouds lose their owner and start dealing damage to the Saryn and her teammates.
- It doesn't happen if the Saryn is downed and revived by another player.
- The clouds don't seem to refresh upon killing anything, so ~30sec after the revive the squad should be safe.