Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Genius under the Cephalon Suda, or the rank of Flawless under the New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Recasting costs no additional energy and places a marker on the ground.
- Once the ability is recast, the Resonator will stay at the marker for the remaining duration of the ability.
- Recasting the ability a second time will move the Resonator to a new location, provided that marker is not within the radius of the previous one.
- Holding down the ability button for 1.5 seconds resets the marker and allows the Resonator to move freely once again.
- Can be equipped in the Exilus slot.
- The speed at which it moves to the selected location is affected by power strength. However, this means that if enough negative power strength is applied the Resonator will move slower than normal. This can be useful for "herding" groups of enemies to a specific location without moving too fast to get out of attraction range.
Maximization[edit | edit source]
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
Call missing from Template:Maximization/augment NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment