Condrocs are birds introduced in the Plains of Eidolon update.
Rogue Condrocs are a variant of Condroc which have 2x their normal health.
- Multiple Condrocs consistently spawn in the air around Er-Phryah's Vigil, in the southwest corner of the map. This is especially useful for Riven Mod challenges requiring these creatures to be shot out of the sky.
- Condrocs can be furtively seen flying in some parts of the Grineer Forest tileset, but they are however purely decorative and cannot be interacted with in any way (neither killed nor scanned).
- A max range Equinox and using day-form Mend & Maim may kill surrounding Condrocs.
- Using the Archwing may make it easier to hunt Condrocs as they become easier to see when in their level of atmosphere.
- They are frequently seen around the small lakes and ponds located across the Plains, as well as perched on rock formations higher up in the Ostwan Range.
- Main article: Rogue Condroc
Condrocs are scavenging birds of prey native to Earth. Like real-life vultures they form into groups know as committees and feed on the corpses of other, already dead, creatures. They will still occasionally hunt and kill small prey such as Kuaka, however. Condrocs lack subspecies, instead being identified by their role.
- The Condrocs' AI will stay paused when spawned in the Simulacrum, even when not set to do so.
- The Condroc’s will sometimes disappear when closed in.
- Call for Collection sometimes doesn't work.
|Unaffiliated / Neutral|
|Animals||Bolarola • Condroc • Desert Skate • Kavat (Feral) • Kubrow (Feral) • Horrasque • Kuaka • Kubrodon • Mergoo • Pobber • Sawgaw • Stover • Vasca Kavat • Virmink|
|Other||Arbitration Shield Drone • Saturn Six Fugitive • Tomb Guardian • Tomb Protector • Tomb Protector Effigy • Wolf of Saturn Six|