Condrocs are birds introduced in the Plains of Eidolon update.
There also are Rogue Condrocs, which have 2x health.
- Multiple Condrocs consistently spawn in the air around Er-Phryah's Vigil, in the southwest corner of the map. This is especially useful for Riven Mod challenges requiring these creatures to be shot out of the sky.
- Condrocs can be furtively seen flying in some parts of the Grineer Forest tileset, but they are however purely decorative and cannot be interacted with in any way (neither killed nor scanned).
- Have a max range Equinox and use day-form Mend & Maim to kill surrounding Condrocs with ease
- The recommended route for farming for Condroc Tower White Pigment. Image credit to Reddit user u/Nilysil.
- The Condrocs' AI will stay paused when spawned in the Simulacrum, even when not set to do so.
- The Condroc’s will sometimes disappear when closed in.
|Unaffiliated / Neutral|
|Animals||(Black-Banded, Spotted, Thorny) Bolarola • (Rogue) Condroc • Desert Skate • Feral Kavat • Feral Kubrow • (Ashen) Kuaka • (Brindle, Vallis) Kubrodon (Incarnadine) • (Delicate, Sunny, Subterranean) Pobber • (Dusty-Headed, Red-Crested, White-Breasted) Virmink|
|Other||Tomb Guardian • Tomb Protector • Tomb Protector Effigy|