Condition Overload is a melee mod that grants extra damage based on the number of unique status effects currently affecting the target.
Stats[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The bonus damage gained by this mod stacks additively with other damage mods like Pressure Point and Spoiled Strike to increase your melee damage (including proc damage like Slash). Total damage is calculated as such:
- Total Damage = Base Damage × [1 + Damage Mods + (Condition Overload Multiplier × n)] × (1 + Elemental Mods) (with n being the number of unique status effects currently affecting the enemy)
- At two status effects applied to a target, this mod provides more base damage bonus compared to Primed Pressure Point and Pressure Point.
- For builds that are constrained for mod space, it may be beneficial to replace Pressure Point with Condition Overload, especially for status-oriented melees.
- The bonus damage of a new status effect is not applied to the hit which inflicted it (or its proc damage) – only subsequent strikes are amplified.
- Gunblades' pellets hit consecutively and therefore can be amplified by other pellets of the same shot.
- Status procs may originate from any source, including primary and secondary weapons, Warframe abilities, companions, other players, or the environment.
- Impact, Puncture, Slash, Cold, Electricity, Heat, Toxin, Blast, Corrosive, Gas, Magnetic, Radiation, Viral, and Void procs all count for this mod.
- Lifted from Melee Heavy Attacks also counts.
- Nukor and Kuva Nukor apply a unique invisible status called Microwave to enemies touched by its beam.
- Microwave procs have infinite duration.
- Although knockdown doesn't cause any icon on the enemy, it still counts as a status.
- Note that conditions or abilities that prevent knockdowns (e.g. Bastille) will prevent it from increasing damage.
- Since and knockdown will cancel out each other, the maximum number of status effects that can be applied to an enemy is 16.
- Status effects from Electricity and Gas apply radial damage around the primary target, making them especially good for dealing with crowds. The radial damage will benefit from the damage bonus on the primary target but will not count toward bonus damage on subsequent hits on secondary targets.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- To achieve a high amount of distinct status procs, it is advised to use melee weapons that feature high attack speed with high base status chance and all physical damage types like the Lesion or Glaive Prime.
- For complementary ranged weapons, it is advised to use weapons that feature high fire rate or area of effect with innate elemental status, such as Staticor or Pox.
- Cedo's Alternate Fire can innately proc Toxin, Cold, Electricity, Heat, and Blast in an area of effect along with Slash from direct contact with its projectile, in addition to other modded elements.
- Certain Warframes can also inflict status and/or add damage type (plus status) to weapon's attacks, such as Saryn, Ember, Volt, or Equinox.
- Lavos' passive allows him to spread multiple status types through his abilities.
- Sentinels and their weapons are additional, viable sources for status effects:
- Diriga's Arc Coil and Electro Pulse can cause Electricity procs.
- Sweeper ( Prime) can reliably proc statuses, even on multiple enemies with increased spread and multishot.
- Artax's attacks are guaranteed to proc Cold which also adds the advantage of slowing enemies down.
- Cryotra's beam can reliably apply two status effects.
- Several weapons can wield up to 6 effects simultaneously. Pathocyst, Keratinos, Caustacyst, Tatsu, Plague Kripath and Plague Keewar Zaws, and Kuva Shildeg with Radiation or Magnetic all tie for the highest number of damage types on a single melee weapon, thanks to innate secondary elements Viral, Radiation, and Corrosive alongside all 3 physical damage types. After modding these weapons can have up to 6 damage types, which can rise further with stance effects.
- As this is a rare mod to farm, the easiest way to farm this mod is to just keep doing Deimos Bounties and killing Thrashers and such other creatures that drop this mod.
Damage Multipliers[edit | edit source]
|Unique Status Effects||Bonus Damage|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to Update 26.0, this mod provided a multiplicative bonus independent of base damage mods at a lower +60% damage per status effect. Total damage calculated with Condition Overload was as follows:
- Total Damage = Modded Damage × 1.6n (with n being the number of unique status procs currently affecting the enemy)
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.