Cast a wave of energy that chains them where they stand. Each enemy held reinforces Harrow’s shields.
|Strength:100 / 110 / 125 / 150|
|Duration:3 / 4 / 5 / 6 s|
|Range:15 / 16 / 18 / 20 m|
- Harrow swings his thurible to cast a spectral afterimage forward that travels along the ground for 15 / 16 / 18 / 20 meters. As the afterimage travels, it emits a growing wave of ghastly energy that completely immobilizes enemies in chains for 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 seconds. Each enemy enchained restores 100 / 110 / 125 / 150 Shield points to Harrow which can accumulate Overshields.
- Shields restored per target is affected by Ability Strength.
- Wave distance and size are affected by Ability Range.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Casting speed is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Shield points are only granted on Condemn applying its chaining effect on unaffected enemies.
- The spectral afterimage resembles Harrow's thurible being swung perpetually in motion. The thurible and its afterimage are affected by Harrow's chosen appearance and energy colors.
- Affected enemies stagger backward to expose their head, then become locked in suspended animation.
- Chained enemies glow in Harrow's chosen Warframe energy color, while covered in black chains that erupt from cracks formed on nearby surfaces.
- Chained enemies will flinch in agony briefly when taking damage.
- Casting Condemn is an One-Handed Action that allows firing weapons and player movement during the animation.
- Cannot be cast if there is no valid surface 10 meters below Harrow.
- Afterimage spawns from the ground at Harrow's current position and dissipates on direct impact with terrain obstructions.
- Condemn affects mini-bosses such as Sprag and Ven'kra Tel, with diminishing returns.
- If cast in midair, Harrow will instantly drop to the ground to perform this ability.
- Main article: Tribunal
|Rank||% of effects||Cost|
- Chain enemies in place for easy headshots, while replenishing your shields and building Overshields for increased durability.
- Combine with Penance to stack extra duration and quickly refill your shields after casting.
- Because Condemn's wave has travel time and shield points are gained at the moment when enemies are chained, you can preemptively cast Condemn toward enemies then immediately cast Penance, protecting your health pool from damage with newly earned shield points.
- Condemn's wave grows in height and width as it travels, allowing it to chain airborne enemies such as Shield Ospreys when cast from a distance.
- You can cast Condemn while aiming, firing, and reloading weapons, as well as when moving and maneuvering with parkour, without interruption.
- Thurible and Condemn share the same Ability Range value at max rank. Since Thurible's aura is constantly visible while active, it can be used as a range indicator for how far Condemn's wave will travel from your position.
- Shield points can be gained while you are invulnerable under Covenant's protection.
- For new and experienced players, the ability will affect the Stalker for about a second or so. Crucial for newer players using Harrow to give them an advantage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.