Cast a wave of energy that chains them where they stand. Each enemy held reinforces Harrow’s shields.
|Strength:100 / 110 / 125 / 150|
|Duration:3 / 4 / 5 / 6 s|
|Range:15 / 16 / 18 / 20 m|
- Harrow swings his thurible to cast a spectral afterimage forward that travels along the ground for 15 / 16 / 18 / 20 meters. As the afterimage travels, it emits a growing wave of ghastly energy that completely immobilizes enemies in chains for 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 seconds. Each enemy enchained restores 100 / 110 / 125 / 150 Shield points to Harrow which can accumulate Overshields.
- Shields restored per target is affected by Ability Strength.
- Wave distance and size are affected by Ability Range.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Casting speed is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift.
- Shield points are only granted on Condemn applying its chaining effect on unaffected enemies.
- The spectral afterimage resembles Harrow's thurible being swung perpetually in motion. The thurible and its afterimage are affected by Harrow's chosen appearance and energy colors.
- Affected enemies stagger backward to expose their head, then become locked in suspended animation.
- Chained enemies glow in Harrow's chosen Warframe energy color, while covered in black chains that erupt from cracks formed on nearby surfaces.
- Chained enemies will flinch in agony briefly when taking damage.
- Casting Condemn is an One-Handed Action that allows firing weapons and player movement during the animation.
- Cannot be cast if there is no valid surface 10 meters below Harrow.
- Afterimage spawns from the ground at Harrow's current position and dissipates on direct impact with terrain obstructions.
- Condemn affects mini-bosses such as Sprag and Ven'kra Tel, with diminishing returns.
- If cast in midair, Harrow will instantly drop to the ground to perform this ability.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.