The Zhuge is a Tenno automatic crossbow. It boasts impressive damage that is limited by its projectile nature and very slow fire rate.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:20,000|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Tied with Panthera for the second highest base damage of all fully automatic weapons.
- High base accuracy.
- Very ammo efficient.
- High ammo reserve for its magazine size.
- Silent - will not be present on opponent's minimap.
- On kill, bodies will follow the bolt that killed them, damaging anyone in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Has a polarity.
- Low Impact damage – less effective against shields.
- Low reload speed.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Third lowest fire rate of all fully automatic weapons, behind Attica and Panthera.
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Zhuge Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Zhuge Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- While possessing an Auto trigger, the Zhuge is best used when fired in bursts to better aim shots and manage its small magazine. On the other hand, its automatic fire combined with its native knockback makes it good when strafing against multiple enemies, or shooting a single tough enemy multiple times.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Zhuge was originally introduced in Warframe China as a timed-exclusive item, alongside the Ninkondi and Spira.
- The Zhuge is named after the Chinese word for the repeating crossbow, Zhūgé nǔ (諸葛弩), literally meaning "the Zhuge [Liang] crossbow", in turn named after its purported inventor Zhuge Liang. Zhuge Liang was a Chinese chancellor that lived during the Three Kingdoms Period of China, and is considered one of the greatest strategists of the era.
- The Zhuge is the fourth crossbow introduced in the game, after the Attica and Ballistica/ Rakta Ballistica.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.