The Zenith is an assault rifle available through the Daily Tribute system, as a reward for logging in for 500 cumulative days. The primary fire shoots fully automatic shots with high fire rate, and features an Alternate Fire that deploys a disc that highlights nearby enemy heads through walls and obstacles while altering the weapon to a semi-automatic fire with very high damage and infinite Punch Through.
- The Zenith is exclusive to the Daily Tribute system. It will become available every 200 days, beginning at day 100, until chosen as the Milestone reward. The weapon comes with its own weapon slot and a pre-installed Orokin Catalyst.
- Primary fire has high Slash damage – effective against health and shields (although Puncture and Impact is much better against the respective damage classes).
- Alt-fire has the second highest damage of all semi-automatic rifles, behind Grinlok.
- Alt-fire has mostly infinite punch through.
- Alternate Fire deploys a disc for 15 seconds and highlights enemy heads within 20 meters through walls and other obstacles after a 1-second delay.
- Primary fire has high fire rate.
- High reload speed.
- High accuracy.
- High magazine capacity.
- Innate and polarities.
- Low Impact damage for both fire modes – less effective against shields.
- Alt-fire consumes 5 ammo per shot.
- Alt-fire has the third slowest fire rate of all semi-auto rifles, after Hind and Grinlok.
- High recoil when firing from the hip.
- Mediocre ammo efficiency.
- Semi-auto mode consumes 5 ammo per shot, which does the same amount of damage as shooting 5 bullets in Auto mode, but the damage composition is different.
- While the semi-auto mode has mostly infinite punch through, some level architecture, such as walls between tiles, are impenetrable.
- The Zenith's firing noise increases in pitch as the magazine depletes, beginning at 25% remaining ammunition.
- The secondary fire of the Zenith is capable of passing through the outside of Frost's Snow Globe.
- Head-markers are only visible to Zenith user and not teammates.
- Allows players to easily take out enemies without exposing themselves to danger.
- The Zenith's name likely stems from zenith, whereas its design is inspired by a sundial.
- The word Zenith when used in literature can also refer to the time when something is at its peak.