|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Heavy Attack throws the hammer in a similar to a Glaive, which can bounce once or travels up to 40 meters before returning to the user, damaging anyone in its path.
- Low Puncture damage – less effective against health.
- Stance polarity has , does not match the Conclave-only Crashing Havoc.
- Recall explosion has innate Blast damage – less effective against health.
- Cannot use melee attacks while the hammer is in mid-flight.
- Recall explosion deals self-damage.
Wolf Sledge's main blueprint and components can be acquired as random drops after defeating the Wolf of Saturn Six. All parts are tradeable between players.
|Main Blueprint||3.95%||39 – 40 kills||189 ± 57 kills|
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Throw attack properties:
- Travels primarily in a straight line with very slight homing properties.
- Has a range of 40 meters.
- Can bounce up to one time between targets although it does not seem to be guaranteed.
- Does not punch through terrain.
- Guaranteed knockdown on hit.
- Recall explosion properties:
- Deals 200 Blast damage in a 5 meter radius.
- Mirage's Hall Of Mirrors throws three hammers.