The Viper Wraith is the Wraith version of the Viper that has higher damage with a slight boost to Impact damage in exchange for lower Slash, larger magazine size, and better accuracy, but with lower reload speed.
The Viper Wraith can be potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 75,000 and 400. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Very high reload speed.
- High accuracy.
- Tied with Viper for highest fire rate of all single-handed pistols.
- Can use Viper-exclusive Skull Shots mod.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against health.
- Small magazine size.
- Combined with its very fast fire rate results in frequent reloading.
- Inefficient ammo economy.
- Viper Wraith, compared to Viper:
- Lower base damage (25.0 vs. 27.0)
- Larger magazine (20 rounds vs. 14 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (60 rounds vs. 56 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (0.8 s vs. 0.7 s)
- More accurate (29 vs. 15)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- See Category:Viper Wraith Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Viper Wraith Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- This is the first single-handed weapon that was added after it's dual-wielding counterpart, Twin Vipers Wraith.
Viper Wraith Skins
- Twin Vipers, the original twin pistols.
- Viper, the original automatic pistol.
- Wraith, a special weapon variant.