The Venka claws are gauntlets with retractable blades. With most of its damage type dealing Slash damage, it allows for making quick work of nearby opponents.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health and shields (although Puncture and Impact is much better against the respective damage classes).
- Low Impact damage – less effective against shields.
- Without a stance, the weapon is rather slow.
- Small jump attack AoE.
- Short range.
- Venka, compared to Venka Prime:
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Venka Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Venka Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Because of the low damage and attack speed of the Venka, it's recommended to use a Warframe more suited for melee combat.
- Fits Valkyr well due to her resistance to damage, as well as her Warcry ability which will speed up the attack speed of the weapon. Volt can also use his Speed ability to speed up the weapon and allow his high shields to soak up extra damage that will occur when focusing on melee combat against ranged enemies.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Venka translates roughly to "victorious" or "to win" in Esperanto.
- The claws retract up to the hands until used or equipped.
- The Venka was first seen as an accidentally leaked Codex entry in Update 13.0, along with the Serro and the Bo Prime, before any of the weapons were released.
- It is the first claw-type weapon introduced in the game.
- The blades resemble the "P" in Tenno Script.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Venka Prime, the Prime counterpart.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|