Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- The Vaykor Sydon can be acquired by reaching the Rank of General with Steel Meridian, and spending 125,000 to purchase. As with all Syndicate Weapons, the Vaykor Sydon cannot be chosen as the free offering upon ranking up to General rank.
- Syndicate weapons can be also be acquired via Trading, but only for unranked copies without Forma and Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Players must have a Mastery Rank of at least 8 to acquire the Vaykor Sydon, either through trading or through the Syndicates themselves.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Highest Puncture damage of all melee weapons – effective against health.
- Second highest attack speed of all polearms, behind Cassowar and Orthos Prime.
- Long reach.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches the Conclave-only Argent Scourge stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Vaykor Sydon, compared to Sydon:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Without a stance equipped, the Vaykor Sydon has a unique attack animation that includes forward jabs. This feature is carried over from the normal Sydon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The concept for the radial blind effect of the Vaykor Sydon was designed by players Tourach and taiiat.
Media[edit | edit source]
Vaykor Sydon Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated:Hotfix 18.104.22.168
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Sydon, the standard variant.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.