“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health and shields (although Puncture and Impact is much better against the respective damage classes).
- High fire rate.
- Very high reload speed.
- Very accurate.
- Two polarity.
- Low magazine size.
- Combined with its high fire rate results in frequent reloading.
- Vasto Prime, compared to Vasto:
- See Category:Vasto Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Vasto Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Vasto Prime was one of the first Prime items which had colorable gold parts. This trait is shared with the Soma Prime, Nova Prime and the Pyra Prime Syandana.
- Since Update 15.13, several other Prime items have since had this trait implemented.
- With the introduction of Damage 2.0, the original Vasto along with Akvasto became able to cut enemies due to its overwhelming slash damage. The Vasto Prime inherited this trait.
- The Vasto Prime also bears a striking visual resemblance to the Enouy Revolver.
Vasto Prime Skins
- On November 15, 2016, it was announced that the Vasto Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- Vasto Prime, along with Mag Prime, Nova Prime, Soma Prime, Boar Prime, and Dakra Prime, were unvaulted from November 13, 2018.
Last update: Update 22.15
- Vasto, the normal version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.