The Vasto is a powerful and effective revolver. Striking a balance in damage and fire rate between the Lato and the Lex, it also sports good accuracy, and a short reload. Low ammo capacity, moderate recoil, and a quite high materials cost stand out as weak points.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:30,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health and shields (although Puncture and Impact is much better against the respective damage classes).
- Very high reload speed.
- High fire rate.
- High accuracy.
- One polarity slot.
- Small magazine size.
- Vasto, compared to Vasto Prime:
- Vasto, compared to Akvasto:
- Higher base damage (65.1 vs. 33.1)
- Lower fire rate (5 rounds/sec vs. 8.67 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (6 rounds vs. 12 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (1 s vs. 1.8 s)
- More accurate (16 vs. 11)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (4 vs. 8)
- See Category:Vasto Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Vasto Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Due to the semi-auto nature of the Vasto, for longer ranged targets it is better to fire more slowly due to the vertical recoil. Otherwise, the faster you pull the trigger, the more likely it will fire bullets above the enemy and miss.
- Although shown as being mostly silver colored, the pistol's default color is actually black.
- Vasto is a Latin verb, meaning "I destroy / I lay waste / I ravage."
- The Vasto's cylinder revolves with every shot and upon reload, making it the fourth weapon with a non-static model.
- The Vasto appears to be a double-action revolver of intermediate caliber, rather than a high caliber single action akin to those used in the 19th century West, like the Colt Single Action Army. The handle/grip is flush with the rest of the weapon, leaving no exposed hammer to manually cock. However, there appears to be a rocker on the rear of the Vasto that could be a hammer lever.
- Unlike real revolvers, however, the Vasto ejects cartridges after each shot.