|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: N/A|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The blueprint and parts were formerly a reward from the Ninth Season of Sorties; they can now be found as an Invasion reward. All components can be traded, although players must have a Mastery Rank of at least 7 to acquire the blueprint.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Tied with normal Twin Vipers for fastest fire rate of all secondaries.
- A polarity slot.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against health.
- Low accuracy at anything past close range.
- Extremely ammo inefficient.
- Very fast fire rate results in frequent reloading.
- Twin Vipers Wraith, compared to Twin Vipers:
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Twin Vipers Wraith Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Twin Vipers Wraith Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When compared to the single Viper, the Twin and Wraith Twin Vipers have much less accuracy and ammo efficiency. Both variants are more efficient against close range targets, but the normal Viper has decent accuracy.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Tapping your trigger rather than holding it down will prevent overkill of targets.
- Furthermore, binding the scroll wheel on your mouse as an alternative firing control allows you to fire off one bullet at a time, and (to an extent) control the rate of fire.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the third Wraith weapon released, and the first secondary Wraith weapon.
- The single version is available from Baro Ki`Teer, from time to time.
- This is the first dual secondary that has been tweaked (via either Prime, Wraith, Vandal) beyond its standard construction.
- The patterns and color selection of the weapons share a very similar appearance to the Rubedo-Skinned version, which was the rarest possible Rubedo skin available.
- As with many other old Wraith and Vandal weapons, only the energy color could be changed. Other colors may be selected, but would not show on the weapon, unless said weapon possessed a skin.
- As of Update 22: Plains of Eidolon, all default skins of Vandal and Wraith weapons can be fully colored.
Media[edit | edit source]
Twin Vipers Wraith Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Viper Wraith, the single pistol variant.
- Twin Vipers, the original twin pistols.
- Viper, the original automatic pistol.
- Wraith, a special weapon variant.