The Twin Vipers are akimbo Viper machine pistols of Grineer design, featuring a very high rate of fire, but poor accuracy and extremely poor ammo efficiency. Vipers are the smallest firearms manufactured by the Grineer and boast a simplified magazine design.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:15,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Tied with Twin Vipers Wraith for fastest fire rate of all secondaries.
- A polarity slot.
- Low Puncture damage – less effective against health.
- Low accuracy at anything past close range.
- Extremely ammo inefficient.
- Very fast fire rate results in frequent reloading.
- Twin Vipers, compared to Viper:
- Lower base damage (15.0 vs. 27.0)
- Higher fire rate (25 rounds/sec vs. 14.38 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (28 rounds vs. 14 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (84 rounds vs. 56 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (2 s vs. 0.7 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (5 vs. 4)
- Twin Vipers, compared to Twin Vipers Wraith:
- See Category:Twin Vipers Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Twin Vipers Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Using short bursts of fire greatly improves accuracy and makes the weapon viable at medium medium-long distances, although it is still advised to be used at close quarters.
- The Twin Vipers were released on April 12, 2013 with Hotfix 7.7.3.
- When used with the Atlas Warframe and summoning Rumblers, the weapons switch to single shot fire and after each shot the weapons show the Landslide ability animation and sound effect.
Twin Vipers Skins
- Viper, the single counterpart of this gun.
- Twin Vipers Wraith, the Wraith limited edition of this gun.