The Twin Kohmak is the dual version of the Kohmak, featuring a larger magazine size and ammo capacity.
The Twin Kohmak blueprint drops only from Kela De Thaym, the boss of Sedna.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health and shields (although Puncture and Impact is much better against the respective damage classes).
- Good fire rate.
- Largest magazine size of all shotgun secondaries.
- Innate 1.5 meter Punch Through.
- Has a polarity.
- Tied with Kohmak for lowest base damage of all shotgun secondaries.
- Linear damage falloff from 100% to 66.67% from 12m to 24m target distance (distances are affected by projectile flight speed).
- Requires a short spool-up of 3 rounds before reaching optimal fire rate.
- Accuracy decreases during spool-up.
- Very poor ammo efficiency.
- Consumes 1.67 ammo per shot at full spool-up.
- Requires just 3 reloads to fully deplete ammo reserves.
- Twin Kohmak, compared to Kohmak:
- Lower base damage (12.6 vs. 15.0)
- Lower charge attack damage (111.0 vs. 150.0)
- Higher fire rate (6.67 rounds/sec vs. 5 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (40 rounds vs. 30 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (120 rounds vs. 60 rounds)
- Less accurate (3 vs. 4)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 5)
- The Twin Kohmak fires an increasing number of pellets the longer it is fired, until it reaches its maximum pellet count of five pellets per shot. It will also consume 1.6667 (5/3) ammo per shot at maximum spool.
- The Twin Kohmak are capable of firing a single, unspooled shot even when fully spooled if the player taps the fire button instead of holding it down – this may be unintended as rapidly tapping the fire button seems to fire spooled shots instead.
- Due to the crafting requirements including 2 Kohmak, without spending platinum, Twin Kohmak costs 110,000, 4 Detonite Injectors , 10,000 Ferrite , 10,000 Plastids and 3 Formas . The lowest possible time spent crafting the Twin Kohmak is 60 hours, assuming the 3 Formas required are ready in advance.
- The listed damage is actually a combination of all pellets' damage values. The actual damage per pellet is 0.54 Impact, 0.54 Puncture, and 1.44 Slash. The damage per pellet during when its spooled up is 4.08 Impact, 4.08 Impact and 14.04 Slash.
- The plural of Kohmak is just Kohmak.
- The Twin Kohmak's last sixteen shots sound slightly different to indicate low ammunition.
- The Twin Kohmak are the second asymmetrical sidearms in Warframe, after the Akjagara.