The Twin Gremlins are a pair of Grineer nail guns that fire bolts capable of impaling and pinning enemies to walls at full-auto.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price: N/A|
Its blueprint can only be obtained as an end-of-mission reward for defeating the dual bosses, Lech Kril and Captain Vor, on Exta, Ceres. It will not drop from their individual boss fights on Mars and Mercury respectively.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals equal physical damage.
- High base damage.
- Equal physical damages.
- High reload speed.
- On kill, bodies will follow the bolt that killed them, damaging anyone in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Innate polarity.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Low fire rate.
- Inaccurate at long range.
- Twin Gremlins, compared to Prisma Twin Gremlins:
- Higher base damage (61.5 vs. 29.1)
- Lower fire rate (5 rounds/sec vs. 8.83 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (30 rounds vs. 50 rounds)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (60 rounds vs. 120 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (1.1 s vs. 0.9 s)
- Less accurate (17 vs. 36)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (5 vs. 11)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The bolts shot are implanted, but do not puncture wherever it lands (including railings) like a nailgun should function.
- Flying corpses deal the same damage as the killing shot, not the total damage they received.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The magazine of the Gremlins moves up through the gun as it fires, much like the Soma, and is ejected forcefully from the top when reloading.
- The magazine for the Twin Gremlins is known to pass right through the player when reloading.
- When used with Hall Of Mirrors, Mirage's clones will forcefully eject the magazine; however, magazines will still be within the gun
- The magazines also do not move when used as if fully loaded.
- This is the first akimbo secondary weapon without a single variant.
- The text at the bottom of each magazine roughly translates to "Bullets for your face", rather odd given that, as a nailgun, it only fires nails. The text at the top however, directly translates to "Obey", which is common propaganda for Grineer.
Media[edit | edit source]
Twin Gremlins Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]