The Twin Grakatas are the akimbo secondary variant of the primary Grakata assault rifle. Despite its lackluster base damage, it possesses a very high fire rate. It also fires two bullets at once due to its innate multishot, but in turn, it depletes its high ammo pool alarmingly quickly.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Very high fire rate.
- Tied with Dual Cestra and Secura Dual Cestra for the largest magazine size of all secondaries.
- Large ammo reserves.
- Negligible recoil.
- Innate polarity.
- Lowest damage per bullet of all secondaries.
- Extremely poor ammo efficiency.
- Consumes 2 bullets per shot.
- Very low reload speed.
- Very high fire rate and innate multishot result in frequent reloading.
- The Twin Grakatas fire two bullets per shot. This means that the actual fire rate is double that of the listed fire rate.
- The total credit cost of crafting the Twin Grakatas, including the blueprint and the building costs of its two constituent Grakatas, is 195,000.
- Compared to the Grakata, each individual bullet will deal 4 Impact, 3.35 Puncture, and 2.65 Slash, which is less damage per bullet than the Grakata, but fires two of these at once, resulting in far more DPS.
- The Twin Grakatas were first presented in the Echoes of the Sentients Highlight Video.
- The Twin Grakatas appear to have been inspired by a popular fan-made comic by Datareaper (who was the designer of the Kronen) involving a Grineer Lancer named Clem, who idolizes the Tenno and is seen wielding two Grakatas as his signature weapon.
- The Twin Grakatas are the first weapons to occupy a different weapon slot to their default counterpart - while the single Grakata is a primary weapon, the Twin Grakatas are considered secondary weapons and thus use pistol mods instead of rifle mods.
- The Twin Grakatas possess the highest possible ammo reserve of all equippable weapons, barring Archwing weapons which have an infinite reserve.
- If the player owns a Prisma Grakata the game will display it as an available material for building the Twin Grakatas, despite the fact that it cannot be selected.
Twin Grakatas Skins
- Grakata, the original single version.
- Clem, a character who wields the weapon.
- Clem Specter, a deployable specter that is modeled after Clem and wields the Twin Grakatas.