|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 185||Blueprints Price:15,000|
This weapon deals Heat damage.
- Tied with Dex Dakra and dual sword Dark Split-Sword for the second highest base damage of all Dual Swords, behind Twin Krohkur and Dual Kamas Prime.
- Innate polarity slot.
- Stance slot has polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Dividing Blades stance.
- Short melee reach.
- See Category:Twin Basolk Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Twin Basolk Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Due to the crafting requirements including Atomos and Dual Zoren, without spending platinum, Twin Basolk costs 180,000, 4 Morphics, 2 Argon Crystal, 2,400 Salvage, 1,300 Polymer Bundle, 1,100 Ferrite, 800 Alloy Plate and 800 Rubedo. The lowest possible time spent crafting the Twin Basolk is 36 hours, assuming the Atomos and Dual Zoren are finished at the same time (although the Dual Zoren can be started any time within 12 hours of starting Atomos, and still retain the 36 hour total build time).
- When attacking the discs seem to light up and spin, indicating some kind of kinetic charge is used to provide the Heat damage.
- Basolk appears to be a corruption of Basalt, a type of volcanic rock.
- The Twin Basolk is the first dual melee weapon to use the 'Twin' prefix instead of 'Dual'.
- The Twin Basolk is the sixth weapon after the Redeemer, Tipedo, Panthera, Boltace and Akjagara to require multiple different weapons as crafting requirements.
Twin Basolk Skins
Last update: Hotfix 220.127.116.11
- Dual Zoren, a similar Tenno weapon and a requirement to crafting this weapon.
- Atomos, a weapon required to craft this weapon
- Dual Ichor, a similar Infested weapon with toxin damage
- Ignis, a primary weapon that shares the same theme.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.