|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 185||Blueprints Price:15,000|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals Heat damage.
- Tied with Dex Dakra and dual sword Dark Split-Sword for the second highest base damage of all Dual Swords, behind Twin Krohkur and Dual Kamas Prime.
- Innate polarity slot.
- Stance slot has polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Dividing Blades stance.
- Short melee reach.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Due to the crafting requirements including Atomos and Dual Zoren, without spending platinum, Twin Basolk costs 180,000, 4 Morphics, 2 Argon Crystal, 2,400 Salvage, 1,300 Polymer Bundle, 1,100 Ferrite, 800 Alloy Plate and 800 Rubedo. The lowest possible time spent crafting the Twin Basolk is 36 hours, assuming the Atomos and Dual Zoren are finished at the same time (although the Dual Zoren can be started any time within 12 hours of starting Atomos, and still retain the 36 hour total build time).
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When attacking the discs seem to light up and spin, indicating some kind of kinetic charge is used to provide the Heat damage.
- Basolk appears to be a corruption of Basalt, a type of volcanic rock.
- The Twin Basolk is the first dual melee weapon to use the 'Twin' prefix instead of 'Dual'.
- The Twin Basolk is the sixth weapon after the Redeemer, Tipedo, Panthera, Boltace and Akjagara to require multiple different weapons as crafting requirements.
Media[edit | edit source]
Twin Basolk Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last update: Hotfix 22.214.171.124
See also[edit | edit source]
- Dual Zoren, a similar Tenno weapon and a requirement to crafting this weapon.
- Atomos, a weapon required to craft this weapon
- Dual Ichor, a similar Infested weapon with toxin damage
- Ignis, a primary weapon that shares the same theme.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.