The Tonkor is a Grineer grenade launcher which fires concussion explosives. While its magazine can only hold two rounds, the Tonkor boasts high and damage.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 200||Blueprints Price:30,000|
This weapon deals primarily Blast damage.
- Innate Blast damage - effective against shields.
- Physical contact with grenades deal Puncture damage.
- Grenades have a blast radius of 5 meters.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Can use the Conclave-exclusive Precision Munition mod.
- Innate Blast damage – less effective against health.
- Grenades have travel time and heavy arcing.
- Explosions can cause self-damage.
- Grenades will instantly explode on hitting enemies, teammates or companions, potentially having lethal results.
- Grenades that hit any surface have a high bouncing capability which makes it hard to stack on a desired spot.
- Extremely low magazine capacity of just 2 rounds; requires frequent reloading.
- See Category:Tonkor Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Tonkor Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Tonkor's grenades' self-damage will most likely kill the player in even a single explosion, including Inaros.
- The Tonkor's grenades will explode immediately upon hitting an enemy.
- If the grenade fails to hit a player or enemy, it will explode one second after the first bounce.
- The Tonkor will only hit an enemy with a direct hit if it hits the player model. This can result in the grenades bouncing between enemy legs.
- Grenades will come to a complete stop when coming in contact with a body of water. This can turn them into makeshift proximity mines which will only explode when touched or after a few seconds.
- Grenades that impact enemies too close to the user will not detonate and will bounce off them harmlessly instead, possibly bouncing back and killing the player.
- The Grineer text on the side of its barrel translates to "ANM".
- Previous design concepts show ("ALL"). 
- The Tonkor's breech-loading design is derived from the M79 grenade launcher, albeit with the ability to hold two rounds instead of one.
- Oddly, the Tonkor's reload animation appears to consist of loading one grenade instead of two.
- It seems that these "grenades" are actually power cells with a built-in launching mechanism.
- Previously, the Tonkor was able to launch teammates into the air.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.