The Tonbo is a Tenno polearm that specializes in high Slash damage.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 180||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Tenno Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 48 hrs|
|Prereq: Nami Skyla|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health and shields (although Puncture and Impact is much better against the respective damage classes).
- Long reach.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matches the Conclave-only Argent Scourge stance.
- Innate polarity.
- See Category:Tonbo Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Tonbo Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Even though the weapon requires Oxium to construct, the Tonbo is quite inexpensive for a weapon exclusive to Clan Research, as most Clan Research-exclusive weapons typically require Forma or other rare resources such as Argon Crystals.
- "Tonbo" (蜻蛉) is Japanese for "dragonfly".
- The blade itself resembles those found on Bill polearms, though with significantly larger proportions.
- At its initial release this weapon could not be researched in the Clan Dojo, this was fixed in Hotfix 18.104.22.168.
- Listed as FlowerPowerPolearm in the game files.
Last updated:Hotfix 22.214.171.124
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.