Release Date: August 19, 2016.
The diminutive temptress Titania and her entourage of bladed butterflies scatter their dust to disorient, enchant and beckon foes to their doom. She fluttered in on August 19th with Update: The Silver Grove.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: 275||Blueprint Price: 35,000|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
Additional blueprints can be bought from Cephalon Simaris; 50,000 for component blueprints and 100,000 for main blueprint.
- Titania is portrayed as Queen of the Fairies in William Shakespeare's play A Midsummer Night's Dream, in which she is wife to Oberon, King of the Fairies. It is worth noting that while Oberon existed long before Shakespeare's play, Titania was created specifically for it.
- In Razorwing mode, the name of Titania's melee weapon is Diwata, which is a Filipino word that historically refers to spirits that reside in the forests, but in contemporary usage typically refers to fairies or elves.
- Throughout The Silver Grove and promotional materials, Titania's name is pronounced "Tie-TAY-nia" (the same pronunciation as the chemical substance Titania) as opposed to its Shakespearean pronunciation "Tih-TAN-ya", which is deemed the correct pronunciation by the Oxford dictionary.
- Titania was the first Warframe that required Tellurium to build.
Titania gains +25% Bullet Jump distance. Bullet jumping also creates a trampoline that lasts 5 seconds and grants the Upsurge buff, giving the same +25% distance to Bullet Jump maneuvers performed in the area. Successive Dust Blooms do not cause the previous instances to disappear, therefore being able to grant the whole squad a consistent buff to their travel momentum.
Opponents are forced to equip their Melee Weapons, nearby allies become immune to Status Effects.
|Duration:4 s (disarm)|
4 s (status immunity)
|Range:6 m (ability radius)|
20 m (cast range)
- Titania scatters enchanted dust in a 6 meter radius around the location she aims at, up to 20 meters away. Enemies within this area will be knocked down and forced to equip their melee weapon for 4 seconds. Titania and her allies caught within the dust cloud gain immunity to status effects for the duration of the ability.
- Casting interrupts movement and other actions, however casting while in Razorwing mode only interrupts other actions and not movement.
- Recasting on Titania or an ally will refresh the status immunity.
- Spellbound allies and enemies emit unique particle effects:
- Enemies visually emit energy butterflies fluttering about and an upward stream of energy stripes, both affected by Titania's energy color.
- Allies visually emit energy butterflies fluttering about, affected by their own energy color.
Staggers opponents and reduces their damage.
|Duration:12 s (damage debuff)|
|Range:25 m (cast range)|
|Misc:25 % (damage reduction)|
- Titania blasts an enemy up to 25 meters away, dealing 67 damage, causing them to stagger, and reducing their damage output by 25% for 12 seconds.
Create a swarm of razorflies that lifts an opponent into the air and eventually explode. Damaging suspended targets will end the suspension prematurely and drop the target without dealing any damage.
175 (explosion damage)
|Range:25 m (cast range)|
6 m (damage radius)
8 m (explosion radius)
- Titania sends an enemy, up to 25 meters away, hurtling into the air using her razorflies, making it invulnerable for 2.5 seconds. Enemies that come within 6 meters from the suspended target will be dealt 50 damage every second.
- Target is immune to damage while suspended and will be released prematurely if they receive damage, Lantern will therefore not deal any damage this way. Lantern does not deal damage over time while target is suspended.
- Upon deactivation by pressing the ability key again (default ), expiration or being dispelled, the suspended target will explode, dealing 175 damage to itself and all enemies within 8 meters.
- If the target dies before Titania finishes her casting animation, energy used for Lantern will be refunded.
Shrink down and take flight, while razorflies attack nearby enemies.
Energy Drain: 9.38 s-1
|Strength:65 (gun damage)|
160 (melee damage)
50 (drone damage)
|Misc:3 (razorfly drones)|
- Titania must have max energy in order to activate this ability
- Titania shrinks down to quarter of her original size, becoming a flying pixie. In this form, Titania permanently remains in mid-air, using specialized control mechanics to move around the battlefield (very similar to Archwing). She exchanges all of her normal weapons for two proprietary Razorwing Exalted Weapons: the Dex Pixia dual machine pistols and the Diwata heavy sword. Titania also gains a passive 50% evasion against enemy attacks.
- Dex Pixia has its own unique statistics.
- Diwata has its own unique statistics.
- While Razorwing is active, Titania will also command 3 Razorfly drones to attack nearby enemies.
- Razorfly drones deal 50 damage; they will swarm an enemy and attack it incessantly until it is killed.
- Razorflies can be killed by enemy fire, and can only be replenished upon Razorwing being recast.
- As a channeled ability, Razorwing consumes 9.38 energy for every second it is active. Razorwing will remain active until it is deactivated by pressing the ability key again, Titania's energy is depleted or Titania herself is killed.
- While Razorwing is active, Titania can continue moving while casting her other abilities.
- Razorwing can damage across the Rift Plane.
|Released||Ash ( Ash Prime) • Atlas ( Atlas Prime) • Banshee ( Banshee Prime) • Baruuk • Chroma ( Chroma Prime) • Ember ( Ember Prime) • Equinox ( Equinox Prime) • Excalibur ( Excalibur Prime, Excalibur Umbra, Excalibur Umbra Prime) • Frost ( Frost Prime) • Gara • Garuda • Gauss • Grendel • Harrow • Hildryn • Hydroid ( Hydroid Prime) • Inaros • Ivara • Khora • Limbo ( Limbo Prime) • Loki ( Loki Prime) • Mag ( Mag Prime) • Mesa ( Mesa Prime) • Mirage ( Mirage Prime) • Nekros ( Nekros Prime) • Nezha • Nidus • Nova ( Nova Prime) • Nyx ( Nyx Prime) • Oberon ( Oberon Prime) • Octavia • Revenant • Rhino ( Rhino Prime) • Saryn ( Saryn Prime) • Titania • Trinity ( Trinity Prime) • Valkyr ( Valkyr Prime) • Vauban ( Vauban Prime) • Volt ( Volt Prime) • Wisp • Wukong ( Wukong Prime) • Zephyr ( Zephyr Prime)|
|Attributes • Augments • Compare All • Cosmetics|