“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Highest base damage of all non-Archwing weapons.
- Unique trigger type allows for two rapid shots against tough targets, or careful shot management against many weaker opponents. First shot on button press, the second on button release.
- Efficient ammunition economy.
- Fairly fast reload speed.
- Comes with and polarities.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields.
- Linear damage falloff from 100% to 51.28% from 10m to 20m target distance (distances are affected projectile flight speed).
- Extremely low magazine size of just two rounds; requires frequent reloading.
- Tigris Prime, compared to Tigris:
- Tigris Prime, compared to Sancti Tigris:
- Lower base damage (144.0 vs. 149.0)
- Longer range before damage falloff starts (10m vs. 8m)
- Larger max damage reduction due to falloff (51.4% vs. 42.9%)
- Slower reload speed (1.8 s vs. 1.5 s)
- More accurate (9 vs. 6)
- Lack of an innate Purity effect
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (13 vs. 12)
- See Category:Tigris Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Tigris Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The listed damage is actually the total of all the pellets' damage value. The actual damage per pellet is 1.8 Impact, 1.8 Puncture and 14.4 Slash.
- Aiming down sights will increase weapon accuracy and decrease shotgun spread, making the Tigris more effective at medium ranges.
Tigris Prime Skins
- On June 5th, 2018, it was announced that Tigris Prime would enter the Prime Vault and be retired from the reward tables on June 19th, 2018. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Last updated: Hotfix 22.19.1
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.