Crash through enemies in a ferocious wall of water.
|Duration:40 m/s (speed)|
|Range:2 m (striking radius)|
22 m (travel distance)
|Misc:1 s (wave duration)|
0.6 s (invulnerability)
- Hydroid transforms into liquid and surges forward as a wave of water. While traveling in waveform, Hydroid is granted with a 0.6 second invulnerability bonus, as his speed increases to 40 meters per second over a duration of 1 second. Enemies within 2 meters of the wave are knocked down, while dealt with 100 Impact damage as the wave travels and 100 Slash damage as the wave breaks at the end of the duration.
- While traveling in waveform, activating Undertow halts Hydroid at his current position and transitions directly into liquid form on impact with the ground.
- Likewise, deactivating Undertow while traveling in waveform halts Hydroid at his current position, causing him to emerge from the pool.
- Can be cast while in Undertow liquid form to travel half the normal distance.
- Hydroid remains in liquid form during and after Tidal Surge as long as Undertow remains active.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.