|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprints Price:20,000|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against health.
- Very high accuracy.
- Very low recoil.
- Second highest fire rate of all burst-fire rifles, behind Burston Prime.
- Comes with a polarity.
- Can equip the Tiberon-exclusive Measured Burst mod.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields.
- Linearly less efficient – sometimes a target may only die with four bullets, which requires an entire second burst to be fired.
- Relatively low magazine capacity.
- Tiberon, compared to Tiberon Prime:
- Higher base damage (32.0 vs. 27.0)
- Higher fire rate (9.09 rounds/sec vs. 7.38 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (21 rounds vs. 30 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (84 rounds vs. 60 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (2.3 s vs. 2 s)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 14)
- See Category:Tiberon Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Tiberon Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Like the Sybaris, the Tiberon's burst has a very tight shot grouping, which combined with its high base accuracy and negligible recoil makes it better at long-range shooting than other burst-fire weapons, such as the Burston or Hind.
- Has a higher damage per bullet than other low-tier burst fire weapons, like Burston or Hind.
- The weapon's name may be derived from tiburón, the Spanish word for shark. Its design also appears to take cues from the animal, particularly the "blades" beneath the muzzle which resemble a shark's pectoral fins.
- The Tiberon is the first weapon outside of Clan Research that requires a Forma to construct.
- At the time of its release, the Latron Prime or the Latron Wraith could also be used to build the Tiberon. This was fixed in Hotfix 14.9.1.
- Intriguingly, crafting the Tiberon requires the Latron, a semi-automatic rifle, instead of another burst-fire rifle, such as the Burston. The discrepancy can also be explained by the fact that Tiberon sports 3 separate barrels, with presumably one shot being fired from each, thus each barrel technically is its own semi-automatic weapon.
- The Tiberon is reloaded by removing the magazine which is located at the butt end of the stock.
- Tiberon Prime, the prime variant.
- Latron, a semi-automatic rifle required to build the Tiberon.
- Measured Burst, a Tiberon-exclusive Conclave mod.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.