Channel Harrow’s energy into the Thurible to generate a buff. Once finished, kill enemies to bestow nearby allies with bursts of energy. The more energy channeled the greater the reward for each kill. Headshots produce extra energy.
|Strength:25.3% (energy convert)|
|Misc:4.0x (headshot multiplier)|
- Once activated, Harrow chants in ritual to channel his Energy into the thurible at a rate of 25.3% of the base energy consumed per tick.
- Pressing the ability key again (default
) stops the channeling, causing the thurible to generate an aura of incense around Harrow with a radius of 16 meters that lasts for 16 seconds. While active, each enemy killed by Harrow restores the charged amount of energy to Harrow and all allies inside his aura; if an enemy is killed by headshot, the amount of energy restored per player is multiplied by 4.
- Enemies killed anywhere by Harrow using ranged and melee weapons will reward energy; weapons with deployables such as the Zenistar are also eligible to reward energy from indirect kills.
- Players using toggled abilities that drain energy per second can not gain energy from Thurible, similar to the mechanics of Energy Vampire.
- While channeling energy into the thurible, the current amount of energy per kill is displayed to the right of the aiming reticle. The color of the text and stylized art are affected by Harrow's chosen Warframe energy color.
- Thurible's buff icon is displayed beside the shield and health indicators on the HUD, with the amount of energy per kill indicated below the buff icon.
- Upon killing an enemy via body-shot or headshot, a brief message displays above the ability icons indicating the total amount of energy restored per kill or per headshot kill.
- Channeling Thurible is a two-handed upper body animation that disables weapon use, casting other abilities and Pickups collection, but allows player movement and parkour Maneuvers.
- Can be recast while aura is active to channel energy. Channeling ends the previous instance of Thurible.
- While active, Harrow is surrounded in a glow of energy and his incense aura is constantly visible to all players. Both visual effects are affected by his chosen Warframe energy color.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.