The Tetra is a Corpus designed rifle sporting a large magazine size for sustained fire. The rifle features an average rate of fire coupled with high damage energy bolts and fair accuracy for mid to long range combat.
The blueprint can be purchased from the market for 30,000 credits.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:30,000|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against health.
- Good accuracy.
- Can use the Tetra-exclusive Focused Acceleration mod.
- Low Impact and no Slash damage – less effective against shields.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Third lowest fire rate of all fully automatic rifles, after Buzlok and Panthera.
- Tetra, compared to Prisma Tetra:
- See Category:Tetra Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Tetra Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- While the Tetra has less accuracy than the Dera and weaker overall firepower than the Supra, it deals more damage than the former and has better handling than the latter, making it a good middle-ground weapon in terms of performance. It is also the only Corpus Primary energy weapon whose blueprint can be purchased off the Market, making it more accessible than the clan tech Dera and Supra.
- True to the Tetra's description, the word "Tetra" is a Greek prefix meaning "four"
- The Tetra's battery-like magazines are attached in front of its barrel
- Each of the four "batteries" composes one-fourth of the gun's entire magazine size. Firing up to each quarter (15 rounds by default) round will cause a "battery" to eject.
- All remaining "batteries" will be ejected when reloading manually.
- It appears to fire from four distinct barrels, in a clockwise motion, starting at the top right barrel and ending at the top left.