Following Update 26.0 rework, Vauban's Tesla is currently not available in Conclave. Edit
Launches a grenade that holds an electrical charge, zapping enemies that come within range.
|Strength:30 (arc damage)|
15 (contact damage)
|Misc:2 (max grenades)|
- Vauban releases an electrically-charged grenade that adheres to any surface. On contact with an enemy, the grenade will deal 15 Blast damage. If an enemy approaches the grenade within 6 meters, the grenade will discharge. A single grenade holds a maximum of 2 charges, and each charge inflicts 30 Electricity damage. Charges are fired once every 3 seconds. Each grenade last indefinitely until charges are depleted or when they are destroyed. The ability can be held for a short time and released, doubling damage.
- The arc damage will always proc. An Electricity proc will chain 50% of the initial damage to surrounding enemies in a small area of effect while duration the initial target.
- Each grenade can deal a total of 60 damage. Sticking a grenade directly on an enemy can potentially deal that entire amount to the enemy for its duration.
- A grenade can only target one enemy at a time, expending a single charge per attack.
- Grenades can only attack enemies in line of sight (cannot shoot through walls or corners).
- When the ability is charged, damage is doubled up to 60 Electricity damage.
- Can be used while performing many actions without interrupting them, including reloading.
- Can be cast multiple times while active but up to two grenades can be active at a time.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.