The Telos Boltor is an exclusive version of the Boltor available only from the Arbiters of Hexis. Featuring improved damage, critical stats, fire rate, and magazine size, the Telos Boltor also possesses an innate Truth effect.
- The Telos Boltor can be acquired by reaching the Rank of Maxim with the Arbiters of Hexis, and spending 125,000 to purchase. As with all Syndicate Weapons, the Telos Boltor cannot be chosen as the free offering upon ranking up to Maxim rank.
- Syndicate weapons can also be acquired via Trading, but only for unranked copies without Forma and Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Players must have a Mastery Rank of at least 12 to acquire the Telos Boltor, either through trading or through the Syndicates themselves.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Tied with Soma/Soma Prime and Prisma Gorgon for highest critical chance of all fully automatic rifles.
- High critical multiplier.
- Good status chance.
- Good accuracy.
- Low recoil.
- High magazine capacity.
- Good fire rate.
- On kill, bodies will follow the bolt that killed them, damaging anyone in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Innate Truth effect.
- Innate and polarities.
- Low Impact and no Slash damage – less effective against shields and health.
- Projectiles have travel time with slight arcing.
- Slow reload speed.
- Inefficient ammo economy.
- Telos Boltor, compared to Boltor:
- Lower base damage (33.0 vs. 36.5)
- Higher fire rate (9.33 rounds/sec vs. 8.75 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (42 rounds vs. 30 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (168 rounds vs. 120 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (2.4 s vs. 2.6 s)
- Innate Truth effect
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 2)
- Telos Boltor, compared to Boltor Prime:
- Higher base damage (33.0 vs. 32.2)
- Lower fire rate (9.33 rounds/sec vs. 10 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (42 rounds vs. 36 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (168 rounds vs. 144 rounds)
- Less accurate (25 vs. 50)
- Innate Truth effect
- Lower Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 13)
Telos Boltor Skins
- Boltor, the unmodified version of this weapon.
- Boltor Prime, the Prime version of this weapon family.
- Telos Akbolto, another weapon offered by the Arbiters of Hexis.