- The Telos Akbolto can be acquired by reaching the Rank of Maxim with the Arbiters of Hexis, and spending 100,000 to purchase. As with all Syndicate Weapons, the Telos Akbolto cannot be chosen as the free offering upon ranking up to Maxim rank.
- Syndicate weapons can be also be acquired via Trading, but only for unranked copies without Forma and Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Players must have a Mastery Rank of at least 11 to acquire the Telos Akbolto, either through trading or through the Syndicates themselves.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage - effective against health.
- Tied with Akbolto for the fastest fire rate of all semi-auto pistols.
- High magazine capacity.
- No initial spread. Spread increases very slightly on subsequent shots.
- On kill, bodies will follow the bolt that killed them, damaging anyone in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Innate and polarities.
- Low Impact and no Slash damage - less effective against shields.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Slow reload speed.
- Telos Akbolto, compared to Akbolto:
- Telos Akbolto, compared to Akbolto Prime:
- Lower base damage (28.0 vs. 40.3)
- Higher fire rate (10 rounds/sec vs. 7 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (30 rounds vs. 40 rounds)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (120 rounds vs. 160 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (2.6 s vs. 1.3 s)
- Innate Truth effect
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (11 vs. 13)
- See Category:Telos Akbolto Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Telos Akbolto Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Telos Akbolto, as well as the Bolto and Akbolto, are no longer SILENT as of the bug fixes in Hotfix: Specters of the Rail 2.2.
- For effective use of non-hitscan weapons, it is strongly recommended to learn leading. In short, leading means aiming ahead of your target so the projectile hits them at their predicted location.
- Moderate recoil makes fast subsequent shots more difficult to land when fire rate mods are used.
- The bolts spawn as physical objects at the muzzle of the Telos Akbolto.
- If an enemy is standing right in front of you, so that the muzzle is inside of them, you will sometimes not be able to hit, because the Telos Akbolto is non-hitscan and pretty long, so the bolts spawn behind the hitbox of that enemy.
- Also if taking cover behind a thick object (i.e. door case) you will not be able to shoot anything but the wall in front you if the muzzle is inside of that object.
- A great way to work with the semi-automatic problem could be to also bind your fire button to mouse wheel up or mouse wheel down.
- The word telos means an ultimate end or goal, derived from Greek teleology, essentially the study of purpose.
- The Telos Akbolto was the first item to hold the "Telos" prefix. The Telos Syandana was second.
Telos Akbolto Skins
Last update: Update 22.15
- Akbolto, the original akimbo counterpart of Telos Akbolto.
- Akbolto Prime, the Prime counterpart of the Akbolto.
- Bolto, the single counterpart of the Akbolto.
- Boltor, the rifle counterpart of the Akbolto.
- Boltace, the melee counterpart of the Akbolto.
- Arbiters of Hexis, the Syndicate that offers this weapon.
- Telos Boltor, another weapon offered by the Arbiters of Hexis.
- Syndicate Weapons
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.