Summon a rock-wall, activate again to send the rocks crashing towards the enemy.
|Strength:1050 (base health)|
75 (explosion damage)
150 (roll damage)
300 (petrified roll damage)
|Range:3 m (explosion radius)|
|Misc:0.1 s (invulnerability duration)|
35 m (roll distance)
70 m (petrified roll distance)
- Reshaping the surrounding terrain, Atlas erects a Bulwark made of stone with a base health of 1050.
- Reactivating the ability will cause the bulwark to compact into a Boulder that rolls towards the current direction of aim, dealing 150 Impact damage per second to enemies that are dragged along its path. After rolling 35 meters or hitting an environmental object, the boulder will explode and inflict 75 Puncture damage to enemies within a radius of 3 meters.
- The explosion damage does not bypass obstacles in the environment and diminishes with distance.
- Synergy: Casting Petrify on the Bulwark hardens it into a Petrified Bulwark. Boulders created from Petrified Bulwarks gain 200% rolling velocity and have their rolling distance increased to 70 meters. They also inflicts 200% bonus damage on rolling damage.
- Bulwarks and Boulders becomes silver-colored and metallic when petrified.
- Casting Petrify on a moving boulder will not grant it bonuses.
- Atlas can maintain only one bulwark at a time.
- Upon transforming the Bulwark into a Boulder, Tectonics can be recast immediately to create a new Bulwark.
- The Bulwark will spawn on the same elevation as Atlas and will not fall down, even if there are no objects under it.
- Tectonics can not be cast in the air.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.