From the ground, charge and release to launch Zephyr into an airborne hover. From the air, tap to dash forward, or aim down to dive bomb enemies below.
|Strength:40 (dash/dive damage)|
50 (jump damage)
|Duration:30 m/s (air speed)|
≤ 7.5 m (hover height)
|Range:2 m (contact radius)|
6 m (explosion radius)
|Misc:1 s (dash duration)|
≤ 5 s (hover duration)
5 m/s (dive initial speed)
- Zephyr generates a powerful gust of wind for propulsion, as she soars toward the aiming reticle at a speed of 30 meters per second for 1 second. While in flight, Zephyr rides an air current with a 2 meters radius, which inflicts 50 Slash damage and knockdown to all enemies it contacts.
- Casting Tail Wind while Zephyr is airborne halves the energy cost.
- If cast from the ground, aiming at any direction propels Zephyr forward, while aiming straight down causes Zephyr to skyrocket upward. Holding the ability key (default ) instead prepares Zephyr for a Hover Jump technique.
- If cast while airborne, aiming at any direction propels Zephyr forward, while aiming straight down or at a slight angle toward the ground causes Zephyr to perform a Dive Bomb technique.
- Zephyr maintains a portion of the momentum generated by Tail Wind once the dash ends.
- Each Tail Wind dash resets Aim Glide, allowing Zephyr to perform this maneuver repeatedly without landing.
- Zephyr executes different aerial combat techniques with Tail Wind depending on the activation conditions:
- While Zephyr is on the ground, holding the ability key (default Impact damage and suffer a knockdown. At the apex of the jump, Zephyr suspends herself in midair and hover in place for up to 5 seconds at full charge.
) for up to 2 seconds causes Zephyr to brace for launch as she generates force for liftoff. Once fully charged, Zephyr skyrockets upward to a maximum height of 7.5 meters; enemies within a 6 meters radius around the launch point are inflicted 80
- Due to Hover Jump requiring Zephyr to be on land, Tail Wind consumes the full energy cost.
- Releasing the ability key before a full charge results in reduced height and hover duration based on the amount of time spent charging.
- Zephyr cannot move away or perform Maneuvers while hovering, but can aim freely, fire and reload primary and secondary weapons, as well as cast abilities.
- Casting Tail Wind again, rolling (default ) or using quick melee attack (default ) will cancel hovering. Using the melee method can transition directly into a melee ground slam when aiming downward.
- Cannot charge for jump when Zephyr is airborne. Activation in midair will result in a dash or dive bomb instead.
- While charging, a charge meter appears around the aiming reticle that gradually fills clockwise.
- While Zephyr is airborne, casting Tail Wind downward causes Zephyr to nose dive into the ground at an initial speed of 5 meters per second; during the dive, Zephyr will continue to accelerate until impact. On impact, Zephyr creates an explosion in a 6 meters radius around the landing point that inflicts 40 base Impact damage amplified by height of the dive, as well as Knockdown on all enemies in range.
- Activating Dive Bomb at a height less than 4 meters will only inflict base damage.
- Performing a dive bomb during a Bullet Jump causes Zephyr to softly rebound away from the landing point and back into the air.
- Activating Tail Wind multiple times allows Zephyr to propel herself farther into the air, effectively simulating flight. There is a slight cooldown between activation.
- Casting Tail Wind interrupts reloading.
- Air current visual effects and hover jump charge meter are affected by Zephyr's chosen Warframe energy color.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.