The Supra Vandal was awarded to players who successfully defeated Ambulas on Hades, Pluto during the Operation: Ambulas Reborn event, complete with a free weapon slot and a pre-installed Orokin Catalyst.
The Supra Vandal is now potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 275,000 and 500. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against health.
- Very high damage per second once fully spooled.
- High accuracy.
- High sustainable fire rate.
- Largest magazine size of all weapons.
- High spooled-up fire rate of 3 rounds.
- Can equip the Supra-exclusive Directed Convergence mod.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Very low reload speed.
- Low ammo efficiency.
- Moderate recoil.
- Supra Vandal, compared to Supra:
- Lower base damage (21.6 vs. 25.6)
- Larger magazine (100 rounds vs. 80 rounds)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (200 rounds vs. 240 rounds)
- More accurate (27 vs. 14)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 12)
- See Category:Supra Vandal Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Supra Vandal Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Supra Vandal has a decent fire rate like the Gorgon, but it is less accurate at longer distances. Firing in short bursts may help to improve accuracy.
- Cancelling the reload animation on its third-quarter period counts as a reload, much like the Soma.
- The Supra Vandal was the first Vandal weapon that can be fully recoloured.
- As of Update 22, all other Vandals (and Wraiths) are now fully colourable.
Supra Vandal Skins
- Supra, regular version of this weapon.
- Cestra, the pistol version of this weapon.
- Corpus Tech, the Corpus heavy unit that uses the Supra.
- Entropy Burst, a Supra exclusive Syndicate mod.
- Directed Convergence, a Supra exclusive mod in Conclave.
- Gorgon, the Grineer equivalent of this weapon.