The Supra is a tri-barrel laser repeater of Corpus design that is unlockable through Energy Lab Research in the Dojo. It is used by Corpus Techs throughout Corpus-controlled regions, and is effectively the higher damage Corpus equivalent of the Gorgon.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Energy Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against health.
- Very high damage per second once fully spooled.
- Good accuracy.
- High sustainable fire rate.
- Large magazine size.
- Large reserve ammo size.
- High spooled-up fire rate of 3 rounds.
- Can equip the Supra-exclusive Directed Convergence augment.
- Low Impact and Slash damage – less effective against shields.
- Projectiles have travel time.
- Very low reload speed.
- Low ammo efficiency.
- Moderate recoil.
- Supra, compared to Supra Vandal:
- Higher base damage (25.6 vs. 21.6)
- Smaller magazine (80 rounds vs. 100 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (240 rounds vs. 200 rounds)
- Less accurate (14 vs. 27)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 14)
- See Category:Supra Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Supra Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Supra has a decent fire rate like the Gorgon, but it is less accurate at longer distances. Firing in short bursts may help improve accuracy.
- Cancelling the reload animation on its third-quarter period counts as a reload, much like the Soma.
- Supra is Latin for "above".
- The Supra's magazine is the large boxy object on the top of the gun, and presumably doubles as a sight due to the notch.
- The Supra's energy goes dark when the magazine has been taken out during reloading, and will light up again after the magazine has been replaced.
- The magazine might be a battery or fuel as opposed to ammunition, as a result.
- The Supra is the first weapon to receive two augment mods. One from the Cephalon Suda Syndicate, the other from the Conclave Syndicate.
- Cestra, the pistol version of this weapon.
- Corpus Tech, the Corpus heavy unit that uses the Supra.
- Entropy Burst, a Supra exclusive Syndicate mod.
- Directed Convergence, a Supra exclusive mod in Conclave.
- Gorgon, the Grineer equivalent of this weapon.
- Supra Vandal, the Vandal version of this weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|