The Stubba's blueprint can be acquired as a reward from performing special Ghoul Purge Bounties, or dropped by Ghoul Rictus Alphas. It can also be bought from the Market individually, or as part of the Maggor Assault Pack.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 190||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash and Impact damage – effective against health and shields (Although Puncture damage is better against health).
- Good fire rate.
- High reload speed.
- Good magazine size.
- High ammo reserve.
- Fairly low ammo economy.
- Noticeable recoil, which can throw off precision aiming.
- See Category:Stubba Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Stubba Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- When the weapon is emptied to around 25% of the maximum capacity, it emits a whine that rises in pitch until depleted.
- The Stubba was called the Grineer Uzi during its TennoCon 2017 reveal.
- The Uzi is a compact Israeli sub-machine gun which fills a similar role to the Stubba and can be seen as its real-life counterpart.