Weave a dome of living chain that ensnares and strangles any enemy within, and any foolish enough to approach. Foes outside the trap will try to hasten their comrade's deaths by shooting them. Crack Whipclaw on the dome to further damage any trapped enemies.
|Range:6 m (dome radius)|
6 m (grab radius)
|Misc:26 (number of vertices)|
2.0x (damage multiplier)
50% (Whipclaw damage distribution)
2 (limit of instances active)
- Khora cracks her whip downward to unravel a cluster of living chains, creating a stationary dome spanning a 6 meters radius around her that lasts for 8 seconds. Strangledome possesses 26 vertices where its chains connect, with each vertex able to capture a single enemy. Enemies within a 6 meters radius from the center of the dome are damaged and Impaired.
- Strangledome will damage enemies from behind obstacles and does not require line of sight.
- Allies and allied AI can move and attack through the dome unhindered.
- Enemies that are amidst Strangledome receive 100 damage per second and receive 200% damage from weapons and abilities.
- Casting Strangledome is a full-body animation that stops movement and other actions.
- Strangledome is created 0.5 seconds after the casting animation ends, allowing Khora to move as the dome forms.
- Strangledome's default shape is a pentakis icosidodecahedron cut in half to form a dome.
- Each vertex of the dome will attempt to adhere to the nearest surface, reshaping the ability to conform with the environment.
- Strangledome's chains are affected by Khora's chosen Accents color.
- The electric currents jumping between vertices and glow on captured enemies are affected by Khora's chosen energy color.
- Strangledome is a separate deployable object from Khora.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.