The Staticor is a set of Corpus gauntlets released in Hotfix 18.4.7, that is researched from the Energy Lab in the Clan Dojo. The Staticor fires fire-moving energy bolts when uncharged, that explode upon hitting a surface, an enemy, or simply traveling for enough time, dealing Electricity damage in an area of effect. The weapon can also be charged to fire a slow-moving and powerful bolt with a much wider explosion radius.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 200||Blueprints Price:50,000|
|Energy Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals Electricity damage.
- Innate Electricity damage – effective against both health and shields.
- Fast reload speed.
- Shots create an 8-meter area of effect blast upon impact with a surface or enemy. The shots deal more damage at the epicenter.
- Explosions do no self-damage.
- Shots can be charged by holding down the primary fire button (
), increasing damage and blast radius to 8 meters.
- While charging, touching an enemy will consume the charge to release a discharge that functions like a normal shot while also applying a knockdown.
- Innate polarity.
- Can equip the Static Alacrity augment.
- Damage cannot be converted with Impact, Puncture, or Slash mods.
- Projectiles have travel time, and has a limited max range of 75 meters (can be increased with projectile flight speed mods).
- Charging a shot halves its velocity and range, making it ill-suited for engaging distant targets.
- Very slow charge speed.
- Charging a shot consumes 1 round of ammunition every second the primary fire button is held, even if the shot is fully charged.
- While charging a shot, coming into direct contact with an enemy will discharge the shot onto that enemy, and will prevent the weapon from firing and charging as long as said enemy is in contact.
- This includes coming into contact with an enemy during its death animation should one occur.
- Though the Arsenal adds them together, the Staticor's bolts and its explosions have separate damage values. At minimum charge, the bolt deals 35 Electricity damage to one target while the explosion deals 45 Electricity damage in an Area of Effect. Fully charged, the bolt deals 140 Electricity damage and the explosion deals 180 Electricity damage.
- As with most ranged weapons that can charge their shots, the Staticor's charge can be cancelled by pressing the Reload key/button, refunding any ammunition used during the charge. Any ammunition expended while holding a charged shot will not be returned.
- Charging a shot consumes 5 rounds of ammunition.
- Due to the weapon's slow projectile flight speed (especially with fully-charged shots), consider aiming at a nearby surface rather an enemy directly.
- Charged shots can be controlled with Navigator, increasing their velocity.
- Not only is the Staticor similar in function to the Sonicor, both weapons were manufactured by the Corpus. This is unique in this fact as normally another faction develops a weapon that mimics another, it rarely ever is produced by the same faction.
- It is the first weapon to use ammo when not being fired, as charged shots drain ammo over time. The only similar comparison would be the Convectrix which uses ammo as long as the beams are present, whether firing or not.
- If the player reloads before a shot is fully charged, ammo being used in the charge will be returned, which is the only weapon in the game that does this.
- This is the second weapon in Energy Lab whose duplication costs 50,000 credits, after the Amprex.
- The Corpus writing ( ) on the Staticor's case translates to "Force 0110".
- The Staticor is the only weapon in Warframe besides melee weapons that has a specific animation separate that plays regardless of the players idle animations.
- The Staticor is the only weapon that has its damage type changed for Conclave.