Gara's armor splinters into a maelstrom of shattered glass that slices enemies and impairs their weapons. Allies who contact the cloud are fortified against damage.
|Strength:25 (damage per second) |
25% (damage reduction)
1.25x (damage multiplier)
|Range:20 m (cast) |
2 m (radius)
|Misc:50% (absorbed damage)|
- Gara shatters her glass armor into a storm of razor-sharp fragments that encircles herself, an ally, or an enemy target on the aiming reticle within 20 meters, lasting for 5 seconds. The shard storm has a radius of 2 meters, within which enemies are dealt 25 damage per second and constantly pushed away from the center. When cast on self or allies, the target also receives 25% damage resistance to enemy attacks; when cast on enemies, the target also receives 1.25x increased damage vulnerability to weapons and abilities.
- Casting Splinter Storm stops Gara's movement and actions.
- Can be cast on self when not aiming at an ally or enemy target.
- Can be cast on multiple targets while active.
- Cannot be cast on a target already affected by Splinter Storm.
- The newest active instance of Splinter Storm is tracked by the ability icon timer, including the instance on Gara herself.
- Splinter Storm buff on ally players appears as an icon with the timer below and percentage of damage reduction at the top-right, displayed beside the Shield and Health indicators on the affected players' HUD.
- Gara's glass armor becomes the shard storm around her target, changing her base model visually without the glass accents while Splinter Storm is active. When all existing Splinter Storms expire, Gara's glass reforms on her model immediately in a flash of light.
- Glass fragments are affected by Gara's chosen Warframe energy color.
- Even though Gara's armor is visually shattered if at least one Splinter Storm is active, Gara can still cast new Splinter Storms on new targets.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.