“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- High Puncture damage – effective against health.
- Silent - will not be present on opponent's minimap.
- Very fast reload speed.
- On kill, bodies will follow the knife that killed them, damaging anyone in their path and pinning the corpse to walls.
- Low Impact damage - less effective against shields.
- Projectiles have travel time and travel in an arc, making it hard to hit at longer ranges.
- Although listed as 100% accurate, the Spira Prime has a random spread with every throw, making long range targets more difficult to hit.
- Slow fire rate.
- Spira Prime, compared to Spira:
- Lower base damage (82.8 vs. 88.6)
- Higher fire rate (3.33 rounds/sec vs. 2.5 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (12 rounds vs. 10 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (24 rounds vs. 20 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (0.8 s vs. 1 s)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 8)
- See Category:Spira Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Spira Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Spira Prime was originally released in July 2015 on the Chinese build of Warframe, along with Excalibur Umbra Prime and Nikana Prime.
- The Spira Prime was unintentionally leaked in the Codex following Hotfix 18.4.7.
- The drill tip on the Spira Prime spins, making it the only throwing knife secondary with a non-static animated model.
- "Spira" is the Latin word for "spiral" or "coil". The weapon is named this way due to its spinning tips.
Spira Prime Skins
- On December 6th, 2017, it was announced that Spira Prime would enter the Prime Vault and its relics retired from the drop tables on December 12th, 2017, along with Saryn Prime and Nikana Prime. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.