Frost deep freezes any vapor and moisture in the area, creating a protective sphere with brief invulnerability to boost its strength.
|Strength:5x (armor multiplier)|
800 (base health)
50 (explosion damage)
|Misc:0.1 s (invulnerability duration)|
- Frost creates a protective globe of ice with a diameter of 5 meters and a base health of 800. Upon activation, the globe is invulnerable for 0.1 seconds. Incoming damage that is absorbed during the invulnerability period is converted into health and added to the globe's health.
- Frost and his allies do not contribute to Snow Globe's health gain by shooting the globe during the invulnerability period.
- Upon activation, Snow Globe pushes enemies within its radius outwards. Enemies that enter the globe will have their attack/movement speed reduced by 67%.
- Most gunfire, both friendly and hostile, is blocked from entering the globe (gunfire can exit the globe normally). Abilities which are not area-of-effect in nature (e.g., Shuriken) are blocked as well.
- Casting Freeze onto the exterior of a globe will destroy it, triggering an icy explosion that deals 50 Cold damage in an area of effect.
- The damage does not diminish with distance and bypasses obstacles in the environment.
- Freeze is capable of destroying a globe even during its invulnerability period.
- Snow Globe can be recast multiple times, but there are restrictions on the number of globes that can be created in the environment.
- A maximum of 2 separate Snow Globes can be cast at any given time. Casting Snow Globe after reaching the maximum will remove the oldest globe.
- Casting Snow Globe while inside an existing globe will remove the older globe and combine the total remaining health values of both globes for the newer one. The invulnerability period is reactivated for each cast.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.