Focuses deadly energy within a target and then projects it outwards, damaging both the target and surrounding enemies.
|Strength:50 (initial damage)|
10 (orb base damage)
3 (number of orbs)
|Duration:12 s (orb duration)|
|Range:60 m (cast range)|
12.5 m (orb range)
|Misc:20 (% health to damage)|
- Oberon smites an enemy target with hallowed light up to 60 meters away, dealing 50 damage while applying a Radiation proc.
- Additionally, the target emits 3 orb projectiles within 12.5 meters from the main target, over a duration of 12 seconds. Each orb deals 10 Radiation damage, plus 20% of the main target's maximum health divided among the number of orbs with damage.
- Orbs do not track nearby targets.
- Oberon can miss with the ability, causing no damage, spawning orbs, and a waste of energy.
- Multiple orbs from a single cast can hit the same enemy if they travel close enough to the target after bouncing.
- Smite is a one-handed ability and as such will not interrupt full actions such as reloading, shooting, or charging weapons.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.