|Sleight Of Hand|
Booby trap nearby objects while conjuring an irresistible jewel that bursts with radial blind when touched in darkness, or a radial explosion in light. Conjure multiple smaller jewels with the help of Hall of Mirrors.
|Strength:75 (ammo pack explosion damage)|
125 (jewel explosion damage)
10/s (health orb damage)
|Duration:60 s (trap duration)|
|Range:10 m (trap radius)|
5 m (explosion radius)
|Misc:10 m (jewel cast range)|
60 s (jewel duration)
5 m (detonation radius)
6 m (clone jewels distance)
- Mirage conjures a powerful photokinetic illusion that booby traps all interactive objects within a 10 meter radius for 60 seconds, while simultaneously placing a light-sensitive jewel at the targeted location on the aiming reticle, within a cast range of 60 meters and lasts for 20 seconds.
- Traps lasts forever even after Mirage’s death (but will not affect respawned pickups).
- Mirage's jewels and booby traps exhibit numerous different effects:
- Mirage's jewel glistens and detonates when an enemy comes within a 5 meters radius. The jewel explodes to deal 125 Blast damage to all enemies within a 5 meters radius.
- When casting Sleight of Hand while Hall Of Mirrors is active, Mirage's holographic clones will each create a smaller jewel placed 6 meters away from the primary jewel. Clone jewels have reduced effectiveness of the primary jewel's effects.
- Can be recast while active, although this does not refresh the duration of currently affected objects.
- Casting Sleight of Hand stops Mirage's movement and other actions.
- When cast, Mirage visually emits a pulse of energy that forms a grid of light representing the ability range. The pulse and grid are affected by Mirage's chosen Warframe energy color.
- Mirage's primary and clone jewels have the same model as Prism and are tinted in her chosen Warframe energy color. When in light, the jewels are translucent and emit a mist of white light; while in the darkness, the jewels are opaque and emit halos of light.
- Affected objects emit a halo of light, pulse and glow in violet with a tint of Mirage's energy color.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.