This weapon cannot be sold.
This weapon, along with Excalibur Umbra, is given during the penultimate mission of The Sacrifice at max rank, complete with a free weapon slot, a pre-installed Orokin Catalyst, and the mods Sacrificial Steel and Sacrificial Pressure fused to rank 5. A second Skiajati will not be given after replaying the quest.
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Highest attack speed of all Nikanas.
- High Slash damage - effective against health and shields (although Puncture and Impact is much better against the respective damage classes).
- Low Puncture and Impact damage – less effective against health and shields.
- Innate two polarities, due to no Conclave mods having the polarity.
- See Category:Skiajati Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Skiajati Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- All the mastery rank points that would normally be granted from ranking up the weapon will be automatically received upon acquiring it.
- Despite its mastery rank of 11, players of lower ranks can acquire and use this weapon.
- The cloth piece is a fixed part of the sheath and not a removable cosmetic.
- Σκιά (Skia) is Greek for shadow, while जाति (Jati) is Sanskrit for birth.
- This can either tie in to the sword's relationship with Excalibur Umbra, with Umbra being Latin for shadow, or to the weapon's passive ability to cloak its user.
- The weapon utilizes a similar model to the shikomizue or jotō katana, best described as a swordstick or staff sword.
- According to its Codex entry, the Skiajati is a normal Nikana "grafted" from Umbra's flesh.
- Excalibur Umbra, the signature user of the weapon.
- The Sacrifice, the quest which grants the weapon.