The Skana is a standard issue sword for new Tenno recruits.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The blueprint can also be purchased from the Market for 15,000.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Second-highest base damage of all swords, with Dark Sword being the highest.
- Low Impact and Puncture – less effective against shields and health.
- Tied with Dark Sword and Krohkur for the second lowest attack speed of all swords, after Plasma Sword.
- Stance slot has polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Rising Steel stance.
- Skana, compared to Prisma Skana:
- Skana, compared to Skana Prime:
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Skana Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Skana Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Of all the starter weapons available during the Vor's Prize Quest, the Skana is the only one that cannot be bought with Credits, but instead has to be built with a blueprint acquired through the market.
- The Skana is not required to craft the Dual Skana.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Skana was the very first Melee weapon available to new players prior to Update 14.0.
- The Skana resembles the Russian Shashka, mirroring the curve of the blade and lack of crossguard.
- Prior to Update 17.0, the Skana was used by Tyl Regor, the final boss of Uranus, before being replaced by the Ack & Brunt.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 23.2.1
See also[edit | edit source]
- Dual Skana, the dual version.
- Skana Prime, the prime version.
- Prisma Skana, the Void Trader version, sold by Baro Ki'Teer.
- Cronus, the direct upgrade equivalent to the Skana.
- Braton, an assault rifle that shares the same theme.
- Lato, a pistol that shares the same theme.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.