The Silva & Aegis Prime are the Prime counterparts to the Heat-based sword and shield combo weapons, Silva & Aegis. Compared to its normal counterpart, the Silva & Aegis Prime boasts higher damage, but with slower attack speed.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals Heat damage.
- Highest damage of all sword & shields.
- Largest blocking angle of all melee weapons, negating all damage in an 85° angle. Tied with all other sword & shields.
- Innate and two polarities.
- Lowest attack speed of all sword & shields.
- Silva & Aegis Prime, compared to Silva & Aegis:
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Silva & Aegis Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Silva & Aegis Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Silva & Aegis Prime is the first of DE's Community Melee Weapons Contest designs, which are comprised of fan-submitted weapons, to receive a Prime version.
- On Silva & Aegis Prime, Silva Prime is a mace, while on the non-prime variant, Silva is a flaming sword.
- Silva & Aegis Prime was likely released with Oberon Prime, Fae King of the Forest, because Silvan means 'one who frequents glades and woods.'
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Due to how thin its shield is the Silva & Aegis will often clip into the arms of the Warframe wielding it. This is purely visual and has no effect on gameplay.
Media[edit | edit source]
Silva & Aegis Prime Skins
See also[edit | edit source]
- Silva & Aegis, the original variants the Silva and Aegis Prime.