|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 180||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Energy Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals Electricity damage.
- Damage cannot be converted by Impact, Puncture, or Slash mods.
- Below average attack speed.
- Stance slot has polarity, does not match the Conclave-only Argent Scourge stance.
- See Category:Serro Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Serro Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Serro is one of the few Clan Tech weapons that doesn't require Forma to craft, along with the Nami Skyla, Amprex, Anku, and Tonbo.
- The three blades on the weapon fold up when not in use and move when idle, making it one of the few melee weapons with a non-static model.
- The weapon itself retracts when not in use.
- This is the 5th melee weapon released to natively deal Electricity damage, and the third polearm weapon to be released after the Orthos and Orthos Prime.
- The weapon's name is derived from the Latin word serro, which means "I cut" and is the origin of the word serrate.
- The Serro was first seen as an accidentally leaked Codex entry in Update 13, along with the Venka and the Bo Prime, before any of the weapons were released.
- The Serro is the first single-headed polearm to be released.
Last updated:Hotfix 18.104.22.168
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.